The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova with the support of Enterprise Europe Network will organize an International Business Forum in Cahul municipality, Republic of Moldova, on February 1st, 2018.
The event will be organized in the framework of the XVII-th edition of the National Exhibition "MADE IN MOLDOVA", which will take place from January 31st to February 4th, 2018, at the International Exhibition Center "MOLDEXPO" in Chisinau municipality.
"Made in Moldova" is the most important exhibition in Moldova, organized annually by the Moldovan Chamber of Commerce and Industry and has as main objectives to promote the local products and services by highlighting their competitiveness and to identify new opportunities for creating sustainable business partnerships.
The Business Forum in Cahul is a major international brokerage event which intends to become an important platform for encouraging commercial and economic relations and establishing business partnerships between Moldovan companies and the countries of the Danube region, the Black Sea basin, the European Union, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), CEFTA region, etc.
The objective of the event is to promote the image of the Southern region of the country and of the local economy as an attractive destination for creating partnerships and placing investments.
Besides the local and foreign Enterprise Europe Network partners, the event will be strongly supported by the mayoralty of Cahul, the district councils of the Southern region of the Republic of Moldova, as well as international stakeholders, including public institutions and business support organizations.
Taking place in the Southern part of the Republic of Moldova, it is an important regional forum, showcasing specific opportunities as well as presenting the legislative and economic incentives for foreign investors and trade partners.
Over 100 enterprises from Moldova and abroad are expected to participate in the event, representing various sectors such as agriculture, agro-food industry, information and communication technologies, textiles, construction, renewable energy, automotive, creative industries, etc. The forum will conclude with a B2B session aimed at developing business relationships between foreign delegates and potential local partners.
Who should attend the brokerage event?
- Small and medium-sized enterprises, offering or requesting new products and technologies,
- Researchers/developers of innovative products or services,
- Public institutions and sector business associations,
- Experts in the field of foreign market access, investments and international trade.
Advantages for companies:
- Possibility to arrange high quality business meetings in advance,
- Targeted and low cost access to international market scales,
- Added-value visibility among relevant institutions participating in the event,
- A unique opportunity to promote and disseminate the investment projects of the companies and authorities in the region.
Every successful collaboration is initiated by a first contact!